Product Specification – Sawdust Briquette Charcoal
Briquette charcoal is made of sawdust which has given the product an additional added value since sawdust is usually considered as a waste. Making the charcoal from sawdust is environmentally friendly and it is considered as a good fuel source. It is one of the preferred BBQ fuels because it is smokeless and odor free as well as incredibly long lasting with excellent heat.
We are a charcoal supplier to hundreds of clients across the Gulf and are always happy to offer assistance when it comes to picking the perfect products for your operation. From Josper Ovens to Grill Works masterpieces we have a product that will suit you perfectly, just a matter of sampling to find your fit.
- Made from the sawdust of hardwood trees.
- Combined with coal dust and manually compressed into their characteristic hexagonal shape.
- Slower to light, often requiring accelerants such as our organic firelighters.
- Burns hottest (closer to 2000° to 2100°F).
- Burns slowly due to the high calorific count, approximately 6 hours.
- Smokeless making it ideal for use in indoor kitchens and Robata grills.
- Packed in cartons, for easy stackable storage.
Not happy with your charcoal supplier? Why not give our team a call and give the whole range a try?